Lorenzo Stacchio, Alessia Angeli, Giuseppe Lisanti, Daniela Calanca, Gustavo Marfia, (2020) 'IMAGO: A family photo album dataset for a socio-historical analysis of the twentieth century'
- Ph.D in Computer Science, University of Bologna, 2020-2023 (expected)
- M.D. in Computer Science, University of Bologna, 2018-2020, Score 110/100 cum laude, Check out here the certificate.
- B.D. in Computer Science, University of Camerino, 2015-2018, Score 110/100 cum laude, Check out here the certificate.
- High school leaving qualification in Business Information, I.T.E A.Gentili, 2010-2015, Score 100/100, Check out here the certificate.
Main research themes
- Deep learning
- Virtual and Augmented reality
L. Stacchio, S. Hajahmadi and G. Marfia, "Preserving Family Album Photos with the HoloLens 2," 2021 IEEE Conference on Virtual Reality and 3D User Interfaces Abstracts and Workshops (VRW), 2021, pp. 643-644, doi: 10.1109/VRW52623.2021.00204.
Lorenzo Stacchio, Alessia Angeli, and Gustavo Marfia. 2021. Empowering Locksmith Crafts via Mobile Augmented Reality. In Proceedings of the Conference on Information Technology for Social Good (GoodIT 2021). Association for Computing Machinery, New York, NY, USA, 305–308.
L. Stacchio, A. Angeli, S. Hajahmadi and G. Marfia, "Revive Family Photo Albums through a Collaborative Environment Exploiting the HoloLens 2," 2021 IEEE International Symposium on Mixed and Augmented Reality Adjunct (ISMAR-Adjunct), 2021, pp. 378-383, doi: 10.1109/ISMAR-Adjunct54149.2021.00086.
Morotti, E., Stacchio, L., Donatiello, L. et al. Exploiting fashion x-commerce through the empowerment of voice in the fashion virtual reality arena. Virtual Reality (2021). https://doi.org/10.1007/s10055-021-00602-6
Stacchio, L., Angeli, A., Lisanti, G., Calanca, D., & Marfia, G. (2022). Towards a holistic approach to the socio-historical analysis of vernacular photos. ACM Transactions on Multimedia Computing, Communications, and Applications (TOMM).
Stacchio, L., Perlino, M., Vagnoni, U., Sasso, F., Scorolli, C., & Marfia, G. (2022, March). Who will Trust my Digital Twin? Maybe a Clerk in a Brick and Mortar Fashion Shop. In 2022 IEEE Conference on Virtual Reality and 3D User Interfaces Abstracts and Workshops (VRW) (pp. 814-815). IEEE.
- Ielts Academic — Score 7.0/9.0, Certificate Number: 20IT005787STAL010A
- VISMAC - International Summer School of Computer Vision, CVPL - Associazione Italiana per la ricerca in Computer Vision, Pattern recognition e machine Learning (CVPL- ex-GIRPR)
- CVML Short Course - Machine Learning and Deep Neural Networks, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (AUTH)
- Generative Adversarial Networks (GANs) Specialization, Udemy Certificate Number: 20IT005787STAL010A